The Mosin Nagant

Yes, people always look when i start shootin' the Mosin. And because the ammo is so cheap i can shoot it a lot. Took mine to the range along with my Ithaca 37, Ruger SR40, and a Winchester. 22 aswell as an old Savage 30-30 lever action...first time i went out with good targets. That old savage is dead nuts accurate, I was suprised that my Nagant was comparable with groups very close to size of the Savage..and i was using the irons. I may get another to do whatever to and also just to have another gun to hand out to anyone and say "have fun"...haha.

You should also make sure that you reblue it. That will really help the resale.

Even arsenal refinished guns that were done 40 years ago are game. You won't hurt the value at all.

My original guns won't gain value by you doing this.

Please don't look up the sportarized enfeilds, k98s, arisakas, carcanos, and carbines that people have sportarized before. History has changed. Original guns and even arnsenal refinished guns won't hold a candle to what you can do to them.

They can only gain value by changing them.

Check out the Mosin Nagant videos on Youtube and you'll notice that most guys are just lukewarm to them at first. Two or three videos later they are hooked and extolling the virtues of the Mosin Nagant; inexpensive, powerful, rugged, accurate, fun and cheap to shoot.

Back