The Mask of Kodiac

The best ever car my partner and I rallyed in was his Morris Minor. When we needed to maintain 37 mph, we maintained 37 mph even around 90 deg. right turns! It was hairy but a heck of a lot of fun.

The Mini Cooper is a great handling car - like a gokart... turns are quick and pricise.

This is a trait forgoten by manufactures of today's "Performance Cars" unless your buys a 100,000 italian job. Drove a Formula Firebird not to long ago - it's handling was MUSH. Porshe 944 - drove next, it didn't have the horses - but it was sharp and accurate in a turn - like a slot car. As a result - it could be driven faster on a road course.

------------------
"America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

George!

Put the other picture back, or remove it altogether, please. This one is in really poor taste.

------------------
John/az

"The middle of the road between the extremes of good and evil, is evil. When freedom is at stake, your silence is not golden, it's yellow..." RKBA!

http://www.countdown9199.com

I know John, But hey - a lot of the guys here have Glocks...
;)

------------------
"America is a melting pot, the people at the bottom get burned while all the scum floats to the top."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

hehehehehehehehehehe......

Alrighty then! I've been HAD!

Thanks, my boys would not have understood...

PS. I like glocks! :)

Back