The LAST holster you'll ever need!!!

KPS: What is the difference between the Defender and the Gunslinger?

Where can I find the Gunslinger band at?

Thanks

The Gunslinger is a bit wider and has some grippy material behind the gun to keep it in place.They claimed that it would hold the weight of a DE.I had no problem carrying my full-size 1911 around.Here's a not so great pic.
full_210_p3462.jpg

I have been carrying my BUG a Taurus Moderl 85 in one over my vest for two years under my uniform shirt. NO ONE has ever spotted it.

Just got mine, and while I don't know if this will be the "last holster I ever need" it is definitely a welcome addition to the holster collection and will very likely become my new primary means of carry.

One thing worth pointing out if you consider ordering one of these is that the M2B (the large model) will fit pretty large (i.e. Full Size USP) pistols, but WILL NOT fit the Walther-Like family of 380's contrary to what the web-site says. If you are going to order one of these confirm with the company what size to order for your pistol via e-mail. They are very responsive and friendly.

Drjones, thanks for the tip! :D

Ive tried the Defender and other belly bands. The straight up and down style just doesnt work for me. No matter how I wore it, I just couldnt get comfortable.
I agree with the Doc on the point that with deep/deeper concealment carry, come comprimises.
But this type of retention system has a couple more than other types of deep concealment, that work better for me.
A pocket holster is situational,
IWB is a good option for everyday carry when permissible, Tuckable IWB's that are done correctly, are as deep of concealment as the Defender and more comfy for me on a daily basis. Ill also think they offer faster access to your weapon while offering the same level of concealment. This of course is dependant on where you have your Defender. Yet, tuckables dont offer the "wear anything you want" option.

If someone would come up with an FBI cant design that would hold a med. sized compact...PCR/6906 etc and not make me feel like I was wearing a girdle...Id buy it and probably like it. The main problem with the Defender is Ive gotta cinch the damn thing up so tight to get "no movement" from my guns, its not practical.
But it helped my waistline look much slimmer :rolleyes: RELAX..just kidding.

For now..Ill take my pocket/IWB/tuckable holsters...they work for me. But Im always looking for/trying out/making new things.
Shoot well

UPDATE:

So I've had this thing for several weeks now, and its great. Very comfortable.

Wearing it with khakis and a polo right now and works great.

Works with shorts, jeans, everything!

I actually find that it seems to hold my gun at a bit of a cant when wearing it about 3-4 o'clock. The great thing about this is that the gun and holster move WITH your body, which IMO, makes for greater comfort and easier concealment.

Best $35 I've spent in a while! :D

YMMV...

Anybody around Houston remember the guy at gunshows during the late '80's that had cornered the market on bellybands?

He used his well endowed wife as a "fitter" for passersby. She always got real up close and personal. That ol boy sold a lot of bellybands.

I still have mine.

;)

Back