The "Gunshine State". Is any person here offended?

I saw that first hand in Academy; father and son were in there (pre panic) to buy a .22lr rifle and go shooting. Dad did not have a CWFL so they had to wait three days which just ruined their weekend.

If offended - they can always move back to the Freedom Centers of NY, MA, IL, CA, OR, WA.

Many transplants will probably have the IQ to deduce which "decision-making" by "citizens" regarding many gun (and other) freedoms were lost in those and similar states.

In living in Florida since 2004, and having a Florida CCW License prior to moving here, the first time I crossed into Michigan via that huge steel bridge!
Stopped to fill up my Jeep (Cheaper gas) holstered my Browning Hi-Power.
B-4 the Glock revolution. What a feeling of freedom. It has to be hard for my fellow residents of the Sunshine State who were born here, to know what a UK born individual, who had spent 3 years in Australia, and 46 years in Canada, to feel the freedom of being legally armed all the way down that freedom highway, the I75 to Orlando, two days later.

Celebrating the 4th of July, both my wife and I as US Citizens are proud to fly the Stars and Stripes on our home. Knowing my Glock 19 sits behind me on the night table waiting to slip into my holster on our way to our Sons house.

He has gone Hi-Tec with the Glock 43X, I am old school!

Happy 4th of July to all.

Maine has been constitutional and open carry state for a while--nobody here feels compelled to brag about it or go out and threaten other people--the way it should be. But we are NOT a stand your ground state where if you insult the color of my shoelaces I can legally blow you away.

Back