THE CONFISCATION BEGINS!

I just got back from the Winston Salem knife Show. I appreciate Rich's clarification of his comments and you other guys(AND GAL) comments also. In no way do i feel other people are inferior in intelligence if they disagree with my views. I will admit some of my views are far from mainline which is not bad ,but perhaps my presentation turns some people off. I think i do better face to face than on a computer. There are many intelligent people on this forum,but i do understand the need for proof. Sometimes proof is many, many pages of documents that could never get to see the light of day for one reason or another. But i sure enjoy this firing line forum!

THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF LIVING IN MY COUNTRY BELOVED PHILIPPINES.

DESPITE OF RAMPANT CROOKES AND INSURGENTS - MY GOVERNMENT STILL NEXT TO CHAMPION OF DEMOCRACY.

IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO OWN A FIREARMS YOU CAN SHOP TO THE EXOTIC GUN STORES OFFERING THE BEST HANDGUNS IN THE WORLD.

THANKS TO THE CURRENT PHIL. PRESIDENT HE LOVE SHOOTING TOO, AND THANKS TO THE POWERFUL GUN CLUBS.

LIKE IPSC MOTTO "DVC" WE SHOULD PUT TO PRACTICE.

THUS LET US JOIN HANDS TO FIGHT FOR THOSE AGAINST OWNING A GUN.

I HAD ALREADY ENOUGH EXPERIENCED - IT IS TIME FOR THE PHOENIX TO RISE FROM THE ASHES.

[This message has been edited by stdalire (edited September 16, 1999).]

Back