That's not a handgun!

I'll bet it's pretty warm to reload after about 3 rounds....
Thinking it's intended use doesn't include any follow up shots.
A modern take on the old WWII Liberator. Kind of surprised they didn't include a storage space in the grip for a couple rounds.

I’m going to hold out for the 45 Colt/.410 model. Not really just kidding but I,m sure ones on the drawing board.

There will be a new USPSA competition class, which will include the ability to speed load with hot pads. One thing's for sure. It’s California compliant!

From what I read the rifling is "barely there" and has minimal twist,,,
Perhaps this would be a great shot-shell gun for snakes.

Granted that's a very narrow market,,,
But it could fit in a fisherman's tackle box.

Just musing on possibilities.

Aarond

I was just listening to a program on the radio the other day - saying how millennials are terrible at doing anything DIY.
Figures someone would come out with a store bought zip gun for them ;).

Thinking with a cord and plug stuck in the grip, and a piece of hot glue stick in the muzzle it might just pass TSA scrutiny!
Gotta get one before they figure that out, and ban them!

Why? What use is it? Am I missing some obvious reason for this other than it’s an interesting design.

The first video shows a price of $79, so I thought it would be home defense for people on a very tight budget. But then searching for more info, I see a price of $129. The last gun auction that I went to at a local auction house had about 30 Beretta 92FS police trade in pistols that were cosmetically poor but mechanically very good, and they auctioned for around $140. I'd much rather save up the extra $11 and get 15 rounds of 9mm.

I see a price of $129. The last gun auction that I went to at a local auction house had about 30 Beretta 92FS police trade in pistols that were cosmetically poor but mechanically very good, and they auctioned for around $140. I'd much rather save up the extra $11 and get 15 rounds of 9mm.
You're being too practicle.:D
If the $129 is MSRP the actual store price should be a little less. However at a buck twenty nine there isn't a lot of room.
The police trade ins at auction probably wouldn't be sold to somebody looking for a last ditch, cheep anything will do one shooter. They most likely don't even know about gun auctions. So even in poor cosmetic shape they would most likely be in a dealer's case. Priced at $175-$225, and placed next to a new one with a $650-$700 price tag (marketing:D).

They build nicer looking Zip Guns than I do.:mad:

Its sort of a 21st century Liberator pistol. Now we just have to find some enemy lines to drop it behind.:eek:

Its sort of a 21st century Liberator pistol. Now we just have to find some enemy lines to drop it behind.
Yup, my thought as well. As mentioned before. Also, as mentioned I wonder why they didn't include some sort of storage space in the grip for a ouple rounds of 9MM

Might be useful for something like trapline use or for "hunting" alligator using the hook, play & shoot technique. Situations where a quick second shot isn't really required and could actually be a liability in some circumstances.

Ok, watched a video of it being fired and I have amended my previous comment.

After having watched another video, it appears that one key to maintaining a solid grip on the gun is holding it differently than the manufacturer recommends.

It also has an interesting feature. It will fire without the barrel attached. You don't see that every day...

Last edited:
Back