show is to use the link Long Path provided
above. Download Realaudio/Realplayer
(free). Click "preset", click "Talk",
click "Talkamerica". You'll get the live
feed.
If you have a chance, call Rich and me
during the show..the on-air number is
1-800-298-talk 298-8255)

By the way, I've shed my "lurker" status.
I'm now a member.

Regards,

John Quaintance

Hiya Sport...

(I've always wanted to say that and this is a "safe venue" in which to indulge myself :) :) :))

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

Upon suggestion from Ulfilas as to what kind of people make up The Firing Line:

Here’s the link to the "What kind of work do you do?" thread: http://www.thefiringline.com:8080/forums/showthread.php?threadid=32002

-and-

Here’s the link to the "Informal Poll..." thread that deals with education (among other things): http://www.thefiringline.com:8080/forums/showthread.php?threadid=32753

Enjoy!

------------------
RKBA!

"A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you." - Ramsey Clark

"Rights are liable to be perverted to wrongs when we are incapable of rightly exercising them." - Sarah Josepha Hale

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. Keep 'em coming. I know John will cover for and carry me, but the pressure is high, especially knowing a few of you will be listening in.

I'm hoping we can use this as a way to advance awareness of internet resources for shooters and future firearms owners in general; not just TFL. Remember, we never have been about numbers, just knowledge.

I suspect John's show will provide us an opportunity to attract qualified Members to our own Range Reports, Hunting and Competition Forums. That would be a real plus.
Rich

Rich,

Best of luck on the nation's shortwaves, longwaves,er, aw, "heah"! On the radio!

Nobody could do this better than you! Go get 'em!

Stick it to 'em! RKBA!
(Ever so gently, of course. Anything else would be uncivilized. ;) )

Back