TFL Radio Talk Show?

Me thinks we could have something here....any comments from the powers that be?......You did great buddy.....we test it again tomorrow
:-)

Have you e-mailed Rich?

My only criticism of the show: rein in Norm. He interupts alot and blows the speaker's train of thought.

I had an idea, and tried it, but Norm decided to stay away from politics. When you posted the EO stuff I responded....I hoped the content would have been mentioned. No problem, but the concept is kinda neat, i.e. have a thread here during the broadcast and someone on the radio end monitoring it. You could get responses, questions, etc. Save money on both ends and boost your ratings and demographics. Maybe help in getting a syndication deal...tiny "Dirt Hollar" radio station with National even international demos

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes" RKBA!

[This message has been edited by DC (edited December 15, 1999).]

To your first question...Yes I have

To your second about Norm.....take a number :-)...we have been working on that for a while.....a on going project!

My plan so you know is not to gain anything more than getting the word out to as many as possible.....I would really like for hosts like Dr.Norm ,Johnny Rowland (IMHO the best guy on the network as far as firearms go)...and even myself ....create the cross over between the internet and talk radio

A case in point DC...you never knew that the FR was online....it's all about education...the KISS concept!.......the more we can bring like mind people together the better chance we have of winning the battle without firing a shot

Would that be the "evil" Dr. Norm Resnick of KHNC Johnstown, CO fame and favorite Jew for the Anti Defamation League to hate? He works for another "hateful" Jew Don Wiedeman (that's Rabbi Wiedeman) owner of KHNC patriot station extrordinaire.

I used to listen to Norm when I lived in Longmont, CO. He is a great guy and a no-nonsense gun advocate.

I used to call his program almost daily and once was a guest on it.

------------------
Gun Control: The proposition that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own panty hose, is more acceptable than allowing that same woman to defend herself with a firearm.

[This message has been edited by jimpeel (edited December 17, 1999).]

jimpeel......LOL.......one and the same...so you have been reading ADL watch list of "radical talk show hosts".......give him a call he would like that....1-970-689-8255...every week day from 3-5 pm mst

Back