TFL photo album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. All in all, I'd say we're one damned attractive bunch of gun nuts. :)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Can't help you with a picture, but for those with an imagination, 6'1" 245 ugly as a SOB, but I have the love of Jesus from my baby blue eyes, Happy Holidays to All Stay safe SPG

chewY.gif

Thats Kodiac...

Oh... me?
uh - less hairy.
George.jpg

Old photo - I now sport a dashing Goatee and an earing... and... and not quite as thin...

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud

I'm for it, too. I don't have a webpage, but I do have the right cameras to get the job done. If you're in D/FW area, I'll be happy to bring a camera to the range.

(snicker)

Yeah, I can just see Rich wrenching a guitar out of some fruitloop's hands, smashing it against a wall, then muttering "Sorry."

;)

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Dr. Rob, Coinneach, Oleg, about what I expected. I've actually seen Oleg before, on his own website. Miss D, I've seen you on your own site as well. Kernel, NICE buck. George/Kodiac, not at all what I expected.

Okay, for what it's worth:
http://www.5200angstroms.com/neutrino/Photos/kstro01.JPG

I'm not praying to the HP god, I'm clearing a paper jam that one of my users was sure "was caused by the application". Not exactly what I signed on for...

I'll try to find a more gun oriented picture and scan it in for the real scrapbook.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

BUT... Due to the domain that my photo is on at this time blocking links I'm unable to play.

I just got a new laptop that I will be setting up over the next few days and hopefully I can remember all my passwords to get to my home site. (Windows remembered them on my old computer). This may take some time.

I will, however, give you a written discription....

Ruggedly handsome looks... kind of a cross btwn Mel Gibson and Tom Selleck... with ol' timey facial hair (mutton chops). Collor length brown naturally wavy hair (most believe I've had a perm) Six foot tall. Lean manly body (built by USMC).

And, YES ladies... I'm already spoken for*! ;)

* Unless Kathy Ireland is reading this than I AM available... drop me an e-mail with your phone # and we'll set something up!!!

Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited December 30, 1999).]

Boing,
I couldn't help but comment on your pic. Let me see if I've got this straight-you're in the process of creating an impressionist-type polymer sculpture, right? I see you're well equipped with the tools of the trade...a big hammer, a chisel, carpet, walls...even an electrical outlet. I'm impressed! ;) :)

------------------
Shoot straight regards, Richard at The Shottist's Center http://forums.delphi.com/m/main.asp?sigdir=45acp45lc

Hey now! I said to wait until I have a gun! LMAO! OMG branded for life! Even my daughter is laughing, she says "mom you are such a dork!" LOL Future troll.

------------------
My-website
We are as one as we all are the same fighting for one cause -Metallica

CassidyGT, I really like your website intro page. KUTGW (Keep Up The Good Work).

Gallery of Grotesqueness? Excellent Job, Fitz! Administrator, is there a way to put Fitz's link to the top of the thread to save people time?

LadyDee, you spoken for? ;) (had to ask)

Nuclear, now the gummit lurkers know your real name. ;)

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited December 30, 1999).]

I finally got it figured out. Now... to show y'all that I was not lying on the discription ;) of myself here is my photo link.

SCHMIT PHOTO

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by David Schmidbauer (edited January 03, 2000).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back