TFL-MA Campout & Shootfest Report

• Thread starter Thread starter .
  • Start date Start date
Mykl -

Terri and I will plan to arrive on Friday afternoon, and camp over. It would be nice to have one other team there, just as backup in case of last minute problems, also as company.
We will bring our stove, and some firewood for the happy hour!!

------------------
Freedom is not Free

I'll be there Friday afternoon as well. We should be able to have a pretty livable campsite set up by the time the rest of the folks get there. Mykl, Any idea how many will attend? I'm thinking about campsite capacity.

T-Rex,

The last site was optimal, as a single site. If we can't all fit (hard to imagine) or if it's already taken (all too probable), then we may have to go a few miles further into the mountains to get a suitable location. Watershed will definitely influence some of the water crossings, so if there is rain next week, plan to service your pumpkins & axle bearings afterwards. Last choice is to have multiple campsites, but the mountains will play havoc with commo unless we can get line-o-site between them, as it is too close to get an AM bounce. Lets's meet for lunch today and review options (i.e. IPB).

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ATM,

Will you be at GSAR this coming Sunday?
If so, I'll drop by and coordinate the logistics with you.

ALCON:
Check your gear lists, and any shortfalls email to me so we can ensure coverage. Many of us have redundant quantities; we just need to know how much to bring.

------------------
Mykl
~~~~~
"If you really want to know what's going on;
then, you have to follow the money trail."
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

T-Rex -

email me and lets coordinate where and when to meet, say the parking lot we met at last time, at some daylight hour like 1500-1600. This gives us time to get in and setup before full dark. Unless you can go earlier, we will be off all day on Friday.

------------------
Freedom is not Free

Lock, stock & barrel: we're off to the fragrant aromas of freshly-brewed coffee & burnt gunpowder in the morning! I even decided to grace the party with a pot-o-chili, made my way! Now I gonna haveta git a skin graft fo da inside o mah mouwf...

We'll share the highlights upon our return.

Back