TFL Dept for Education shooter's curriculum.

Don't know if this would help any, but USPSA might be found somewhere closer to you. I do know that there are clubs in Poland. But again, if travel is limited, it may be too far anyways. I could ask if there is any instruction that may be available there if you wish. Wife's cousin is a police officer and maybe he might know something about it. But maybe not. Kinda a rough area to find this kind of stuff. Good luck.

'Fraid so!!

Poland is a full day's drive away!! The good news is that these things travel and so if different disciplines are around i Europe it may be that they will establish themselves here too. It just takes time.

Robk said:
Don't know if this would help any, but USPSA might be found somewhere closer to you....
I think you mean to say that an organization affiliated with IPSC (International Practical Shooting Confederation). USPSA (United States Practical Shooting Association) is the U. S. affiliate of IPSC.

Sorry , I stand corrected. Info was looked up a while back. But if you look up the USPSA website, you can get to the desired information on where they have clubs thoughout the world.

Pond, it's a pretty cheap and easy matter to set up your own indoor dry-fire range.
-Download 1/3 scale IDPA targets. They print on letter-size paper. They turn shooting distances from yards to feet automatically. Or in your case, meters become 1/3 meters.
-Download a shot timer to your smart phone if you have one. I use IPSC Shot Timer and put it in Par mode. (Dry fire isn't loud enough to distinguish the clicks as shots.)
-Get a Laserlyte

With the above, you can run any scenerio you come up with in your house. Video and time yourself and start by self critiquing: Was I smooth? Did my grip look like that Expert shooter's? Did I lean back when I fired? Etc.

Back