Testing for Lost Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
gee this place wasn't down very long. I logged in friday afternoon down. i longed in firday night back up. that brought me great joy

Toto, we're not in Kansas anymore!

(And for some reason TFL enters my name and password only sporadically! What's up? Java's on...)

------------------
John/az

"Just because something is popular, does not make it right."

www.countdown9199.com

Excuse me!Officer? Could you tell me which way to the TFL?Oh, that nothing just my trusty .50bmg and 3 dogs,just in case I got to hunt the FUGITIVE down!

I'm here Rich!

------------------
Tiro per divertimento, tiro per la sopravvivenza

I made it even after having been gone to beer
camp all weekend! It was hot but beaver dams
going skyward always makes it better.
Hank

All,
Hmmm, I just had an ugly thought. Look at the very first post on this thread.

Don Lucibella says, "This thread will be used by me...."

Then the Don dons the mantle of a couple members, then we all jump in.....

Oh, Great Don Lucibella! Have we transgressed? I am so sorry! Please don't put another horsie in my bed! (It makes such a mess of my teddy bear!)

Apprehensive Grump

((Damn! Why can't I see the typos BEFORE I hit "submit"?))

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited June 06, 1999).]

Dennis,
You're right on the money. I only put the thread up because I received a couple of "my profile doesn't work" emails. To prove system integrity, I used others' profiles to post here.

Fortunately, nobody reads my posts. Otherwise I wouldn't be checking this thread every 30 seconds for a chuckle. I must say, you guys warm my heart! Carry on.

Re the "Don" statement. I'm just the Button Man. DC is the Don. Gotta love a woman who can turn a phrase like <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Welcome to the stewpot, hypocrites.....if we lose you lose.[/quote] (For the full text, go to http://216.199.9.84:8080/forums/showthread.php?threadid=31750 )
Rich
ps You started this whole move, Dennis. It was your damnable "The search feature isn't working" that did it! Thanks.
wink.gif

pps:
Not to mention that my nephew just checked in. Claims to fame:
- Gunsite grad: Camped out with me in a blizzard to do it, but he did it.
- Marrying a wonderful young lady this month...watch me party!
- He eats people he doesn't like. We're sending him for one on one training with Kodiac to improve his table manners.
Rich

Rich,
Oh, oh. But, er, ((Eureka!!!)

Rich, it was really Rob's and Mykl's faults! They're the ones who say do the research! I was only trying to get along! Honest!
biggrin.gif

Frankly, at the moment I don't even know what I wanted to research. (I've SLEPT since then.) Guess I'm slipping into "halfheimers"...

((Besides, I'll be damned if I try to blame it on Don Cicci! No way. Don't want no dead horses in MY bed. Noo, nooo. And no live ones either - so there!))

Cowardly Grump

It came in a dream, "Follow me to The Firing Line... Follow, follow..."

Guess the aparition was right.

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back