• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

test

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wierdness is a relative concept"

Just how many relatives y'all got? :D

Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

Well Eric, since you're down here you must be a relative. :) No one comes down here unless they are related, so guess what you're my first crazy cuzzin. :) And Sensop's brother. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terridarri:
:) And Sensop's brother. LOL

[/quote]
Terry, I got enough crazy relatives without you trying to foist sensop off on me.
There's one cousin who's last words will be "Hey y'all watch this." Although, come to think of it, I could use the help at the family gatherings. Some of my cousins married anti's. I'm not their favorite cousin.
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

Terry, I got enough crazy relatives without you trying to foist sensop off on me.

<mumbling under breath> That settles it. They must be brothers. He is the only other one out of 6000+ members that has ever used that word "foist". Now they'll both be foistin' this and foistin' that. I'd bes' be careful 'bout sayin' chaff around this one to. Geez.... :rolleyes:

------------------
Gunslinger

This is out, I'm packing my bags and getting the heck out of Dodge, I decided you all have lost your minds and I don't want people thinking this of me, so I am excommunicating myself from this gang before it is too late. LOL

------------------

Foist? ERIC ... Cousin! Gimme my sign and hold my beer. Watch 'is!

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited June 30, 2000).]

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. :D

------------------
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Bonus question:
...is there artificial stupidity, or is it all natural? ;)

8 days and 50 posts later, and we haven't even found out what kind of test is going on here. Guess everybody passed...
Must be time to shut 'er down.

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Foxfire, did you really mean it. We all passed! This is the first test here that I've passed, I think. :rolleyes:

I think you're right. It's time to shut this one down before some smarta**ed test proctor cancels the grades and makes us take the test over again. :eek: :eek:

Jim in IN :D

------------------
-- TANSTAAFL

Its a rabbit test and yes the rabbit is still alive, its alive, its alive thats what kimber man said anyways. LOL

------------------

...ahhh, the thread that wouldn't go away.

BTW, the rabbit did die, 'cause the test said not to use blanks... ;)

have tape, not reloads...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back