• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I've taken a few of dem sorry tests, too... ;)

have tape, can't travel...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sensop:
Oh, don't be sorry. Heh, heh, heh ... [/quote]

Let me add "Yet" to the above ;)

OH BOY I didn't think anyone was going to test again, thought we all had graduated or something. Bluesman, Gerti says hi and she said to send you all her love and kisses. :)
Foxfire, tape, tape, I said.......well you know. :)

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Dagnabit, I just took one of these a few days ago. :( What are we being tested on this time?
Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>... thought we all had graduated or something.[/quote] Yeah? Like what? Third grade? Terri, 'you makin' fun of me cause I'm still in the second grade?

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited June 23, 2000).]

Life is an on going education, every now and then you need to test what you have learned. Although it would be nice to pass one every now and then. It called learning the hard way. :)

------------------
There's no such thing as too much love, too much money or too much ammo.

SQ&F IS solitary confinement, and *you* are in here with all the rest of us loons, Sandy. :D OOPS I mean :)

------------------
RKBA!
"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4 Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

Ahhhhhhhh let me out!!! :)

They're coming to take me away ahhah hoho hee hee to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time... :D I haven't heard that song in years!

[This message has been edited by Miss Demeanors (edited June 24, 2000).]

Miss D you might be in the funny farm but I'm in the monkey farm with all the apes. LOL

------------------

Terri, let's not start with the monkeys again. You remember what happened the last time. :p

BTW How's Gertie doing? Are you still having trouble getting her to wear her seatbelt?

Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

[This message has been edited by Eric of IN (edited June 27, 2000).]

As one bananna said to the other...."LET'S SPLIT!"

Major groaner, I know. But it was the only bananna joke I knew that would work in a family forum. :eek:

------------------
There's no such thing as too much love, too much money or too much ammo.

Miss D. Gunslinger, hasn't said much because Gertie has totally wore him out and he don't have the energy to type. LOL

Eric, what happened? did I miss out on something. LOL Monkey's did we have a conversation on monkey's. Hmmmmm......

No Gertie hasn't with us the last two times because she has been in detention because she has been bad, but next time we go she can go then, if she can behave herself. LOL

------------------

Terri,
Guess things must be real quiet around the house with 'Slinger "worn" out and Gertie giving you all the silent treatment... ;)

All this about bananas reminds me of Harry Chapin's song: 40,000 lbs. of Bananas and Paul Simon's Slip Slidin' Away...quite a visual mess. :eek:

And all that 'monkey' talk brings to mind the opening scene in the movie 2001, with the one and only Gertie being the center of attention at the gun shows... :)

have Clo, get your own tape...

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back