• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Test

I'M JUST MAKING A REPLY TO GET TO KNOW SOME OF YOU, I'M A NEW KID ON BLOCK, DON'T KNOW A WHOLE LOT ABOUT GUNS YET, BUT I'M LEARNING AND WILLING TO LEARN ANYTHING ANYBODY HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS. I AM A CLOSE FRIEND OF GUNSLINGERS. I WENT TO MY FIRST GUNSHOW A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, LEARNED ALOT FROM IT AND AM PLANNING ON GOING THIS SUNDAY TO THE ONE IN SPRINGFIELD. SO I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI.

TerriDarri-

Have you lost your mind? The only thing we're supposed to say on this thread is the following statement:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>TEST[/quote]

Just kidding. Welcome to TFL! :)

~ Blue Jays ~

OOOH! OOOH! ME TOO, ME TOO!

TEST

Whew! I feel better now.

Dennis, no problem. I'll be happy to drive. But, from the sound of it, we better dig up a semi. Good thing I've got a Class A CDL.

Okay, that's it! We definitely need a pukin' smiley.

I'm startin' to really dislike the big grin

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See what I mean? 'Just makes me wanna .... I dunno ... shoot somethin' ...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ... BOOM!

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited February 12, 2000).]

Just wanted to say it was nice to get such a warm welcome from all of you people and as for you Blue Jay, what do you mean I lost my mind, well sometimes I feel like I have lost it, but you don't even know me and have already realized that. LOL So how many of you wonderful people is going to be at the gunshow in Springfield, Mo this weekend?
:-) Have a nice weekend everyone.

Evil! yeah, that's it. A little evil sucker!

:D BOOM!

Hi Terri. Welcome.

OK, here's one for sensop:

biggrin.gif

;)

BOOM! ... You grinning little green bahstid, come back here!

.............................................................BOOM!]

.................................................BOOM!

.................................BOOM!

............................ :D

OOOOOOOOH! Coineach, you're really gettin me worked up! You're just a ... big green grinnin' smiley face-lovin authoritarian BRUTE that abuses the little people! I'm going straight to Rich on this one!

RICH! It ain't fair for the moderators to tease the members, is it?

Hey Futo, let's roll a smoke grenade under the Staff Lounge door! OH! THAT'S IIIIIT! I'VE HAAAAD IT! FUTO, THEY'VE LOCKED THE THREAD ON "...DANG IT!", YOUR FINEST POST EVER!

Oh God, .... I think I'm having a heart attack .............. (he raises his shaking finger and with his last breath points it accusingly at ....... COINNEACH! ... that most EVIL of the new moderators. That wielder of little green grinning ... yecch!)

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited February 14, 2000).]

Evil? Moi?

Look again, sensop. See how the top of Li'l Green Dude's head turns into reddish chunks?

------------------
"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
-- Samuel Johnson

All hail Bill! :)

------------------
"If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance."
-- Samuel Johnson

Ooooooo, Bill, I really like that one!

I'm glad I quit when I did last night. I almost caused my own demise ... online too!

Coinneach, are you talking about that little pink cloud that pops out of the little evil green one's noggin? What the heck is that?

How come the moderators get all these neat smileys? There's a special stash of moderator smileys isn't there? I knew it! I knew it!

Easy ... easy .... I'm okay.

Back