• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Test special announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis, put the hammer down.
You've been working too hard - time for a Shiner break.
See...isn't that better already? ;)

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

Yes it is me and I can always come up with something. LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>On the other hand, if I can get an extra Shiner ( ), I'm liable to do anything that must be done!!![/quote]
Mercy, Dennis this leaves a broad subject for such a broad mind, but I will be good, if it wasn't so late I would have to give it my all. LOL

No, I don't think you want to wear that hat again, because now the rule is "the hat is all you can wear" :)

No I knew you wasn't directing just towards me but I wanted just to say I was sorry anyways. But since I still have you here please answer me this, why do you want this? LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> Now if I can just get this cover off......[/quote] OH MY this makes a wondering mind wonder. :)

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT
TFL End of Summer Meet, August 12th & 13th, 2000

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited June 12, 2000).]

terridarri - I wanted to be sure you knew I didn't close the other test thread, George did, yeah that's it, George did it!

I was only trying to help, only concerned for your welfare. :rolleyes: I just wonder how you all got out? At the end I had the door locked and barred. We must have some Houdinis here on TFL.
[Link to invalid postml

Well Mal don't you know by now it is hard to keep a good women locked up, it is just impossible and the other ones just sneaked out when I opened the door. LOL I tried real hard to push them back, but they just couldn't let a good women go. ;)

------------------

Dennis - Do me a favor...
Go sit on the porch with a fresh Shiner and think knuckle dragger thoughts for a time.
I find that that helps me quite a bit. :D

As for me "Doing It"... I have no doubt.
The question remains "Who" and do I have an alibi...

I'm going to go dig in the dirt for awile.

------------------
You might laugh in the face of FEAR... but unless your armed, its a nervous, unconvincing, little laugh.

Terri,
Is "Doing It" going to be one of the questions on the test this week?
Who, what, where, how, and why count as extra credit, right?
Gee, qualifying for this Springfield meet is tougher than I thought.
There's got to be a special tudoring class somewhere... ;)

have tape, will travel...

------------------

Please define knuckle dragger LOL Seriously I have heard this term a few times here but never heard it anywhere else. Seeing that no one has anything better to do, maybe one can define :D

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>tudoring[/quote] Mercy I just caught this one Foxfire, is this some kind of new .....(you almost got me to say it, LOL) exercise, is this one of your test? OMG by August comes this will be <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Who, what, where, how, and why[/quote] and please do it again party. :)

------------------
Gunslinger TFL Imperial Potentate

OOOPPSS Its just awful when two of you share one computer and you change user name and password and have to go back to change something then when you go back to writing the post it automatically changes back to the previous user name and password, boy this could get me into alot of trouble, so the post above is actually mine, what can I say? LOL .... happens!!!!!!!!

------------------

1. Knuckle dragger- noun a member of the male sex inclined to reduce everything to the simplest possable form which requires no thought, little speach and large amounts of physical effort. Noted for their limited intellegence Most often associated with activities such as drunken hunting, automobile street racing, amateur carpentry and various other outdoor activities in which any simple mistake can prove disasterous or fatal. Such events are most often proceaded by the words "Hey, ya'll watch this!"
also see: Neanderthal, Drunkard, Redneck, Tim Allen

2. Knuckle dragger thoughts/ dreams - a form of pleasurable male fantasy or daydream usually involving fast cars, firearms, power tools and females in various states of undress. Often accompanied by grunts, whistles or an occasional sigh. Almost always produces a stupid looking grin on the face of the male having the fantasy.

There ya go Sandy!
Its a guy thing, you wouldn't understand. :rolleyes: :D

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

[This message has been edited by Grayfox (edited June 13, 2000).]

Ok, Ok...you got me.
Let's see, hmmm...tutoring, not tudoring.
For my penance, do I get sent to the shed with the door locked from the inside? :D
I think the spell check on this gizmo has gone the way of the General Forum...lost somewhere between Limbo and Purgatory... ;)

have tape, will travel...

------------------

Terri, are you crossdressing again? Does the Imperial Potentate hat fit? And were you following all the rules for wear?

Eric

------------------
Formerly Puddle Pirate.
Teach a kid to shoot.
It annoys the antis.

Thanks Grayfox! ROTFLMAO Oh the stuff I could say.....but I won't :D. It will be my new word of the day today :).

Terri likes crossdressing, didn't you know that Eric? ;) Maybe someone ought to 'tudor' her :D

WOW!
And some people thought I was strange...
Guess I'm just like you. ;)

have tape, won't travel...

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back