Tell me why...

the near future law...........

Wait till they make you come in every month to re-fire your guns so they have as accurate as possible reading from your evil firearm.(oops! I don't want to give them anymore bright ideas!):eek:

C.R.Sam,

A buddy had the same idea. He didn't reload so he didn't keep it but he made sure to sweep it all out into the range (at an indoor range) where only the employees could get to it.

Azrael256,

You think we will be able to use HK's new caseless ammo. Yeah right. The government will realize this too (no cases on the scene) so they will probably ban sales to all but the military and police.

I was wondering about that too.

I just bought a Ruger P97DC and there was a spent case included in the box. As far as I know, we don't have a spent case law here in the PRK, but Ruger must be doing it on all their guns just because it's easier that way.

Interesting that they chose the .38-40 case for yours and did not put in a .40 case. The beancounters must have been asleep at the switch.

And the reason for these laws is because the politicians said so. Who are you to question them-their employer, perhaps??:cool:

The caseless ammo thing infuriated the liberals so much they killed the caseless guns for the silly reason of the lack of cases. That's why you can't get new Voere rifles anymore. The Libbys forbade their future importation based on the lack of "ballistic evidence". :mad:

Sounds like typical Liberal thinking to me: use any and all excuses/lies/statistics to restrict access to as many guns as possible. Example, the current stupidity surrounding .50 BMG target rifles. Not that terrorists DO use them, but that they COULD. :rolleyes:

My gawrsh, I'm so afear'd I'm about to, and I qoute Tamara for use #9 of, "piddle myself". ;)

Back