Tell me we don't have a problem!!!

bswiv

Look at the time/date stamp on the pictures and tell me that we don't have a problem.....

Attachments

• WGI_0016.jpg
    WGI_0016.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 316
  • WGI_0017.jpg
    WGI_0017.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 305
  • WGI_0021.jpg
    WGI_0021.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 297
I would guess it is a technical problem with the camera..... But a problem nonetheless.

And that is not counting the glaring problem that is big, black and hungry...

No problem with the cam, just the sow trying to get away from a lusty boar thats all....:D

She is looking back at him in the first pic, and he has followed her in the second two. In the first pic the bear is thinner and more lightly built than the second one, which is pretty hefty, even at a distance.

That's what I see anyway.

And the time is probably right which is something I suspect bswiv noted...

Bears wanderin' around all day in masse equals a bunch o' bears...

Brent

I agree with the others that say they are 2 different bear. In the first pic not only is the bear leaner but its muzzle is light brown where as in the last 2 the bears muzzle is very dark.

Time stamps and a hard look at the faces of the 2nd and 3rd bear pictures make the case for TWO boar bears following a female in heat.......

And if I posted the other 20 pictures from the game cam we might even come to the conclusion that there is a 4th smaller one, maybe another female.

In any event.........this is in one spot in 4 days, with no feed on the ground.....got to be way more wandering about!

Nice bear pictures, like others have said it is probably just two bears.

They don't look like they are having much problem staying fed.

tell me that we don't have a problem.....

Ok....you don't have a problem. :D Unless you can't get bear tags.:mad:

Just love sick bears.... make noise while walking around. They don't want to meet you any more than you want to meet them.

My... my God!

They've developed TELEPORTATION TECHNOLOGY!!!

Looks like I'll be sleeping with my X-frame Ursa-Blaster 5000 tonight! ;)

She is looking back at him in the first pic, and he has followed her in the second two. In the first pic the bear is thinner and more lightly built than the second one, which is pretty hefty, even at a distance.

Great catch.

I don't see a problem. I had 2 bears playing around in front of my cam for half an hour before running away and returning 10 minutes later for another 10 before I could line up a good shot and the only thing my game cam got was me dragging one of them back to my truck. it is a bit odd that horny boar is acting that way at 10 in the morning. bears around here are mostly nocturnal.

Florida don't have no dang bears or we might have a bear season... But we get no such season...

That makes them a problem...

Brent

8 take it BSWIV is from Florida also then. We have plenty of bears here in PA. And in Md and Wv where I used to live. Never had a problem with them.
Here in Pa the Game Commission adamantly refuses to accept that there are mountain lions in this state. Even though one of the sightings was a state senator with about 50 guests. Lol

Back