Tampa/Federal response to two slain officers

I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I do believe that fire fighters, police and military enjoy special treatment. These are the people that protect us.

So a police officer's murder investigation should trump a child kidnapping?

In the days following the murder I saw US Border patrol, US Marshall's, US Customs, FBI, FDLE doing standard traffic stops and check points. If a fraction of this response is used when a child comes up missing, or other horrific tragedy to us "regular people" occurs, we WILL see more lives saved and safer communities.

There's a picture that was on an online article (that TBO changed) that showed a white unmarked mini van filled with SWAT styled officers driving around with the side door open checking out known locations of the suspect. I'd like to see this level of response the next time an amber alert goes out or the next time someone robs a bank, or the next time someone gets murdered...to say we don't deserve the same response then you're saying you're inferior, your kids are inferior, your brother is inferior, your father, mother, sister...all worth less than someone else who chooses to be employed by the XYZ police department.

That is What I Was Saying

But I got told to go away.

BerettaCougar said it better than I did, obviously.

he'll plea guilty to save his tail from being fried in Ole Sparky.

Pleading guilty does not protect you from the death sentence. He would need a plea bargain to do that and I think that highly unlikely with the amount of evidence against him.

BTW, Ol' Sparky was retired several years ago. Florida uses lethal injection.

Back