Supressor prices

As it does me. Silencers are way over regulated in this country and no politician is willing to do anything about it no matter how much we complain...

I can see buying one of those adapters if you go through the process of setting up a trust to make your own silencer first and then use it as the end part so you don't have to learn to make the part that screws on the gun.

I'm a little afraid to buy one without the trust first for the fear of strange knocks on the door in the wee hours of the morning. If I ran across one at a gun show for a cash purchase, I'd think about it...

Tony

Biker, the adapter isn't the restricted item. You can buy and affix whatever kind of "adapter" you like on the barrel. The restrictions kick in when you affix something to the adapter that reduces noise, like the tube and baffles.

That's the problem with these "solvent trap adapters." People are being led to believe the nut is the restricted part, and that they can just screw an oil filter on. That is emphatically not true.

Back