Suppressors and the waiting game..no joy

I'm in this wait too my friend. Just got my trust setup and forked over about $1600 as well for two suppressors. I don't expect to see these come in anytime soon. Truth be told, this is exactly what they want in the form of discouragement. So long as people continue to file for these, ATF is still stuck putting up with guys like us.

$1,600? That's nothing, I'm out $21,000 waiting on 2 submachinegun tubes on Form 4s submitted in April. Lawyer prepared Trust, I'm the only RP.

Once I finally get the Form 4s I then have to submit a Form 5 on each to be able to send them off for the actual builds. That I have been told will take a month, combined with the builder's turnaround time I'll be lucky to have my guns back to me by April.

If I get the approvals in the next month...

Took 360 days exactly.

I just paid for and added an exact match of two more suppressors to my trust and got everything sent off on January 11th, 2019. I wanted both my kids to have an identical set - no fighting. SO maybe 359 days this time!!!!

I ordered in March and am still waiting. Any body know if they are still approving applications with the government partial shut down?

Back