Supporting local gun shops...

I don't worry about the local guy. Special not in a big city with 100k. Small town I would spend some money for convience, if I liked the guy.

I disagree with the post that said it equals out. It does not. You will pay $10-35, typical for someone with the FFL to do the paperwork.

When I look at Buds, I figure $50 over,is being generous, and maybe worth it to deal local.

If you have problem it is going back to manufactuer. Might be easier to have them do it. It can be a pain if no one is home at your house, and UPS hub is not close. Has to be a hub, not a UPS store, for guns.

I do support local business, to keep them around. I wouldn't worry about it in a big city though. Rural areas I like to spread money around. Even that I balance it. It is my money. Some need it the money, some are just gouging.

"..... when's the last time you bought a gun sight unseen?" Interesting comment.

I bought a Ruger SP100 revolver, a Ruger #1V, a Stevens Favorite, a CZ 455, a Ithaca Model 37 shotgun and a Kimber Longmaster Classic all sight unseen. The revolver was the only disappointment, just didn't like it so I traded it off, but it was just what they advertised it to be.

Back