Suggestions for non-controversial semi-auto topics

Rakekniven,

Unfortunately, doomfish (who, it turns out, was the same person as GothChick and DeutschGewehrMann, and hailed from Vancouver) is no longer posting at GT. Whoopsie.

I wish the search function at Glock Talk was working, and I wish older posts were permanently archived, as the Mall Ninja thread alluded to in #4 of my list above made the .454 Casull Raging Glock thread seem dull by comparison. Another classic was the "Caliber War" between fans of .700 CBMBS (CrazyB*****dMagnumButtStomper) and the loyal adherents of .600 MegaDeth, a faster bottlenecked round...

Re: Oleg calendar

I was told that I must have swimsuits in it, else I'd be violating numerous community standards. Those kydex bikini briefs sure itch bad!

PS: Shall I post my Dirty Ol' Gun-nut Flasher photo sequence to punish those guilty of insufficient piety?

HAHAHA, great posts.

Honestly, I think Hardin unintentionally started some of the best threads. Head shot double taps in sub .72 sec with a .22LR "Hand in pocket draw obviates" with a gun you should feel comfortable CCW in the shower

LMAO!!!!

10 best ways to get laughed or kicked off of TFL:

10) Heard about friend's uncle's nephew's Glock Kbing today!

9) Which CCW for SCUBA diving? (do I need maritime spring cups?)

8) Best caliber for 50 yd. underwater target shooting?

7) 50 ways to use jammed lorcin in self defense (T-hold kuboton (sp?) style).

6) How to intentionally jam firing pin for full auto fun!

5) Hunting with tracers or... The easy way to track nocturnal prey.

4) How to make a booby trap using a shoestring, hammer, .22lr cartridge, and a propane tank.

3) 10 ways to optimize your .50 BMG for varmint hunting.

2) How to convert your Passlode (nailgun) to full auto and what types of nails to use for Bear. See next month for our review of portable air compressors.

and finally...

1) which is best for school shootings?... xxx or xxx?

New topics?

How about these NON CONTROVERSIAL topics?

1. What .454 Casull load for bunny rabbits? :D

2. What .25 ACP load for grizzly bears?

3. What cartridge is best for hunting fish (under water)?

4. What .25 ACP pocket pistol is the best 200 yard target pistol?

5. Converting a Glock 26 to .50 AE

6. Which caliber to shoot out the voting chads in Florida (since some Florida voters cannot punch the chads all the way out).

[Edited by Quantum Singularity on 01-31-2001 at 02:47 PM]

Some more intelligent topicks:

1) Where can I buy 12 gage snub nosed revolver?
2) Can above gun be silenced with a coke botle?
3) Does anyone have M60 mounts for VW Golf?
4) I just bought Ruger 10/22. Where do I get slilencer for it and how to convert it ti full auto?
5) What is the best CCW for planes and federal buildings?
6) What happens if I glue magnum primer inside the hollow point cavity of "flying ashtray" .45 and use said round for self defense?
7) When you reload, would it be easier to just fill the cases with powder completly and then sit the bullet rather then measuring the ammount of power? Hotter is better, right?
8) Is it true that Seecamp is coming out with .454 Cassul?
Where can I buy such a gun? Would it be suitable for long range warmint hunting?

Did'nt you know that 12ga snubnose is prefered weapon of
Thought Police, the guys that fly in "Black helicopters"?

non controversy by Dr.Rob

1. Miss Manners asks "what gun goes with this outfit?"

2. BooBoo, a picnic basket and a bear tag, discuss

3. rabid mutant zombie bikers with pet bears sure are hard to kill.. but what do THEY carry when tearing up your rec room?? what is the comparitive stopping power of a sledge hammer vs a chainsaw??

4. Favorite black helicopter rides

5. Which rifle when empty makes a better club? (battle rifles rule)

6. safe ways to feed a grizzly bear a marshmallow

7. which deoderant covers the smell of hoppes #9???

8. "retro guns" anyone have a gun from the 70's just cause they wished secretly to slide across the hood of a ford gran torino???

9. Speaking of which ever notice there were only 5 guys on the la swat team in the 70's and they only worked during the day?? swat guys nowadays must be wusses or something. ;)

10. If you like the idea of Oleg in a swimsuit.. put the calender down and back away slowly with your hands where I can see them...

How to get kicked off of TFL

post threads like:

a) People I have shot, vs people I have shot at

which will not get you bounced as fast as

b) Why shiner sucks

(running for fallout shelter)

have fun and play nice

Where can I buy "special" fully plastic Glock 15 that has full auto capability and can not be picked up by the metal detectors?
Is this gun California/Massachusetts legal?

Back