Stripper clips

Here OP:

DSCN0481.jpg

Notice the clips in the lower right hand side, that are parkerized? Those are Polish surplus clips and work really nice. The rest of the clips that are shiny silver are Chinese and they are stiff and sharp... I'd avoid them if possible!

Thanks!

I got my MN stripper clips in my tin of late 1940's ammo. Good and sturdy, rounded edges and at the prices they are selling for now, the clips alone are worth way more than I paid for the ammo with stripper clips.

Speaking of stripper clips, I need to get a couple for my Mauser K29. I used to have several, but I can't find a single one of them anymore. If I buy some, I'm sure to find the others the next day... at least that's what happens with everything else.

I think American Springfield type chargers will work in a Mauser. And I have used M-14 chargers which "sort of" work.

Any Mauser charger that is for any cartridge in the .468-.470 family will work, such as the 7.65 Argentine chargers.

No, M1903 clips will not work in most Mausers. An exception is the Belgian Model 1950, which was made for Springfield clips because that is what the U.S. ammo being supplied to Belgium was packed in.

Jim

Back