Stand up for your 2A rights - BOYCOTT T.G.I. Fridays!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hammer Applebees or Beef O'Brady's? I am sure both are likely rabidly anti gun as they both target college kids still eating deep fried kiddie food and both have a 'staurant in Madison Wisconsin which we all know is at least as anti/liberal as any hippie town on the left coast...
Brent

How easily we are bored:D!

My post, Glen, was about government mandating versus protecting rights. Nothing to say, huh?

ftd said:
My post, Glen, was about government mandating versus protecting rights. Nothing to say, huh?

I think he did in post #100. The state can and does mandate certain things that involve private property. When you open for business you are subject to government intrusions. That is a fact.

whew! almost worked up a sweat just reading this thread... let me say this... i am for a free and "democratic" / "capitalist" society... that does not mean you as an individual has a "right" to rape, rob, steal, and or intimidate anybody... i say if the owner of any business displays a sign - "no smoking, no guns, no alcohol, no shoes, no shirts, no service" then the only individual right i have is to not to enter that establishment... especially if i am breaking their rules on their private property...

if you don't like their policies then don't patronize their business...

CHEERS!

I think it best to end on an upbeat note. That being, the debate did not dive into the gutter, as this one often does.

Since were are no closer to resolution than before, and since we are now arguing in circles, Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back