speedloaders+gp100 ?

Or, how can you tell when you need to "back off" at the loading bench--when you revo speedload is FASTER than your "splits"!!!....LOL....mikey357

SPLITS

Running around .18-.24 when stationary (44 Redhawk, 210 PF), around .16-.18 with my 1911 (170-173 PF).

Sometimes a bit faster, usually a bit slower LOL.

Either way, better than not practicing.....

(Got my 9x21 comp'ed Witness (168 PF) splitting near .10 a few times. No batteries, though, iron sights.)

Been using the 44 a couple years; getting pretty good, even weak-hand. Draw from a Sparks HRS. HKS loaders, carried in them spring-steel jobbies.
And my bullet of choice is the oh-so-easy-feeding 240g LSWC. Wonder how I'd do dropping 220g FMJ Sierra?

what do you guys think about my second ?,, replacing my g21 with a kgp141? spring life might be a concern, being a hs football/powerlifting coach in texas i have little time to go shoot, and my g21 sitting in my nightstand gets VERY VERY little use during football season-4 months,, after that, and during the summer i get a chance to blaze away, but the off period is making me think about a revolver,, plus, revolvers are just plain fun,,,,

Tog....I wouldn't worry about springs in quality mags. Specially if you not shootin it much. The springs will last nearly indefinately under normal compression. It is the flexing that will eventually weaken em.

I blame you for the mess in my dining room. Table covered with guns, ammo n speedloaders.:D

But man oh man have we come up with an extend speedloader application chart.

Sam

sorry about the mess sam, i bet you had some fun though eh???
thanks for all the replies, the g21 will stay my nightstand gun, but gonna get a kgp 141 anyhow!

Back