Some caliber humor :)

ROTFL!!!!
Manny Mansfield "If you aren't man enough" LOL
I think I've read posts on various websites written by guys like that.
But disappointed he didn't mention the magical "knock down" power of the 45 acp.

But disappointed he didn't mention the magical "knockdown" power of the 45 acp
He did, but there was nothing magical about it. Manny Mansfield backed it up with cutting edge science. The Human body has a total of 100 HP (hit points). The 45 acp depleats the HP of the human body by 45 points per shot. After 2 shots the assailant will not be getting back up any time soon.

In other videos he explains that when hit with a .45 it creates a large void in the body which then collapses in on itself. It’s just science really. :)

He did, but there was nothing magical about it. Manny Mansfield backed it up with cutting edge science. The Human body has a total of 100 HP (hit points). The 45 acp depleats the HP of the human body by 45 points per shot. After 2 shots the assailant will not be getting back up any time soon.
I could be wrong, but 45x2 isn't 100. What you're forgetting is the additional modifier because it's been in two world wars.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Why was that funny? He's right!!!

Why did we know there would be some that saw neither the sarcasm, nor humor in that video?

But Mr Mansfield never mentioned the fact we all know. That a 45acp will knock down a 200 lb man even if you just hit him in the finger! I actually heard that "professional" observation from a clerk behind the gun counter at a Bass Pro Shop a few years ago!:eek:

Women and Europeans will appreciate the lighter recoil of the 9mm and with the extended capacity, they might have enough rounds to take down their foe.:D

Back