So I just bought a Canik TP9 SF Elite and a SCCY CPX-3 380.

gun.deals is a website that will save you a lot. New, the Elite goes for the price you paid used.

I buy a bit and I haven't bought anywhere else, ever. Never once a purchase that wasn't accurate. Most companies online are drop retailers that ship directly from distributors that any store would be using.

Use it in good health and hope it's helpful!

Last edited:
gun.deals is a website that will save you a lot. New, the Elite goes for the price you paid used.

I buy a bit and I haven't bought anywhere else, ever. Never once a purchase that wasn't accurate. Most companies online are drop retailers that ship directly from distributors that any store would be using.

Use it in good health and hope it's helpful!
Awesome, thank you for the site!

Ok really quick what do you guys think about putting a scope on a handgun? Like I know it might be dumb but I kinda love customizing my guns and I'm thinking of getting a rail system for my Canik so I can put both a red dot sight or a scope on it as well as a Laser/flashlight attachment. Also is it dumb to put a bipod on a Pistol just to see if it actually helps?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230419-114744.png
    Screenshot_20230419-114744.png
    253.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20230419-113022.png
    Screenshot_20230419-113022.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20230419-114547.png
    Screenshot_20230419-114547.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 13
You can buy almost anything you want but consider that an accidental or purposefully bought bi-pod with some sort of grip makes it a vertical grip on a pistol. Keep that in mind.

I can't imagine a scope being usable for much given how much our hands bounce around.

You can buy almost anything you want but consider that an accidental or purposefully bought bi-pod with some sort of grip makes it a vertical grip on a pistol. Keep that in mind.

I can't imagine a scope being usable for much given how much our hands bounce around.
That's actually why I was thinking of the Bipod lol.

Back