Snubbie .50AE?

Doc,

Ah, gotcha. I thought you were talking about the .50.

As for the .44, well, it's still got more recoil (total) than a .38 Spl. That's simply a matter of raw physics.

It's how that recoil is presented to you that makes the difference.

FWIW, my practice .38 handloads out of my Centennial Airweight are downright uncomfortable as all hell after about 15 shots. They're not +P, but they're up there.

You can impress people with a USEFUL gun, too, can't you?

It depends. Some people are impressed by utility, others are impressed by beauty, and some just like having "more". :D

The pursuit of extremes is not necessarily a bad thing, IMHO. Even if things at the cutting edge do look silly to outsiders, I for one am glad that someone is out there pushing the envelope. For instance, if it weren't for the benchresters chasing tinier and tinier groups, the benefits of their research wouldn't have trickled down to the varminters and other riflemen.

One of our members refers to windshield wipers on a goat's butt as reflecting wierd and totally unnecessary.

I see the super light weight handguns in the jumbo sized calibers as being more of the same. So if you want it, go for it.

Do you FEEEEEEELLLLL the power, Brother Doc?

The power that can ONNNNNNLLLLLLLLLYYYYY come from the muzzle of a .50-caliber gun? Power that goes forth and smites what needs smoten, at BOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH ends!

Can I get an AAAAMMMEEEEENNN!

Halejuha!

Now go forth, and on your way out the door drop a Glock in the offerin' plate.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Amen Brother Mike!!!!!

I'll count up thetake in the offering plate and give you your cut after the services.

Doc Hudson :D

Back