Smith and wesson mp 2.0 compact 9mm

The point about size is a good one. A lot of pistols are close to the height of a G19, but still a bit larger. To some it doesn't matter, to others it does.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I guess I'm not the trigger snob I thought I was. I've got three 2.0s now and while they aren't the greatest triggers I've ever pressed, I can't find much to complain about. Certainly they're better than any stock Glock trigger I've pressed. And they're good enough for me to split playing cards with at 8 yards on the first or second shot.

Bout all I can ask for in a stock striker-fired defensive sidearm.

I really like the M&P 2.0 also but I have yet to find anything available, other then Gen 5 Glock 19 maybe, to replace my 25 year old Gen2 Glock 19 for CCW and shooting fun.

I have had an M&P9 2.0 for almost 2 years, but it is the full size. The version I have is the version S&W submitted for the military contract, but didn't win, so now they're being sold to the public. Full 5" bbl with the FDE cerakote. Love it. It is my favorite pistol, though I don't have many. I've tried 1911s previously, including a sig custom shop, and that was a beautiful gun, but my M&P is still my favorite. I know, heresy, but it just fits me.

Back