Single clip IWB holsters

I've got a beat up old Safariland 27 that has been my main IWB for 5 years. I'll order another when this one gives out.

I've never found single clip holsters to be anywhere near as stable as a 2-clip, regardless of the size of the gun. I also find single clip holsters to be less comfortable, because the maximum thickness increases by locating the clip in the same spot as the gun, rather than offset like on a 2-clip design.

I recently bought the techna clip for my shield. Was hesitant as its not a holster but it works very well and is nice for comfort/room wise inside your waist area. I however would never keep a round chambered as shooting yourself in the leg does not sound fun.

fist holsters

i carry a glock 26 gen4 as of now and i use a fist k6 holster it is a simple no frills no thrills kydex holster.
the holster is made from a thin kydex so it does not add a lot of bulk to your weapon.
the holster rides low inside/on the waistband which is what i like. it might not win any fashion shows but so far i have had no problems with the one i have purchased. i had purchased some other clips for different mounting and i find i like the belt loop mounting clip the best.

Attachments

• k7beau.jpg
    k7beau.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 36
I recently bought the techna clip for my shield. Was hesitant as its not a holster but it works very well and is nice for comfort/room wise inside your waist area. I however would never keep a round chambered as shooting yourself in the leg does not sound fun.

Sounds like you probably aren't ready for appendix carry.

Back