Since We Can’t Really Go Anywhere....

mk70ss

bP8dAtkl.jpg

zE9L3A7l.jpg

Just bought these steel targets for the back yard range. One for .22-.44 mag, the other, just for .22. More fun than paper I guess.

So showing some new targets is bragging? I guess you guys have no backyard range, that’s why you’re sour.........

I HAVE a backyard range, a nice one, on land inherited from my parents, in the state I grew up in.......NOT however, in the state my job and current residence are!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have a back yard range. However i do have electricity, indoor plumbing and store bought teeth.

tipoc

Tipoc:

Unfortunately I don't have a back yard range. However i do have electricity, indoor plumbing and store bought teeth.

Yeah we have electricity, indoor plumbing, and still retain all my natural teeth through good dental practices. We are fortunate enough not to live in a communist, restrictive state like California. We have 20 acres of beautiful land in a nice valley. Aerial view of our place.

gUbUY11l.jpg

I have no animosity toward you...lol.

I, also, have a backyard range. However, it is only 20 yards and I do not trust steel so paper has to be my fun, except for the aluminum beer cans/bottles and plastics.

Enjoy!

I thought the range would save me money, but I have purchased 6-7 handguns in the 4 years I had had the range......not to mention shooting a lot more and having to purchase the ammo to support my addiction. And I have no intention to reload.

Backyard range and a way to keep it quiet. :)

The closed our ranges here (federal forestry range) so I'm really glad I have this.

iQOfhVr.jpg

RpPmJKw.jpg

XCUoak1.jpg

Looks like heaven to me , in my neck of the woods our property is measured in feet.. It take an hour travelling to the closest range .

shooting at home

I can shoot in the back yard, and the front yard, even centerfire rifle if I want, but the dogs hate it! But I don't have a drone!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk70SS, nice place, good for you. Every right to be proud of it. I'm sure you've worked hard and been prudent with your money. Jealousy is a strong emotion, hard for most of us to control.

Now I do hate you.

Nothing like the edge of suburbia. At least I've got my trusty pellet gun. Social isolation may turn me into the scourge of the local squirrel population.

TXAZ wrote:
I've had to resort to shooting golf balls from the golf course nearby.

MQDJ51u.jpg

(It's easiest just after they put the ball on the tee) :D

Golf would be more fun today,

if they has started out playing it with

Rifles instead of clubs! :D

Although I've fired off a couple of 22 rounds in my backyard before, my backyard range is limited to the Daisy Red Ryder. I don't have enough property or privacy for a home range.

The private sportsman's club that I belong to is just over a mile from my house, though. It has 25, 50, and 100 yard outdoor ranges for guns, a fishing pond, an archery range, and a fresh water spring. I mention the spring because I filter and drink spring water. My tap water sucks. Drinking water is life sustaining so I have an excuse to go to the club.

Back