Silencers for Rifles: Who Makes the Best?

YOU Make the Best !

Hello members .

YOU yourself can make the best silencer Custom made !
I offer Silencer eBook you can download from my website.
Click Here !

I also provide Varmint videos and Bench Rest Videos Click Here !

Sincerely

birgrunar

birgrunar's website said:
Utilization is only allowed in Countries where the use of silencers is legal.
Warning! USE only for target and hunting purposes.

The use of silencers is legal in this country, but you must file a Form1 with ATF and pay your $200 tax before you start making even one component of said silencer.

Many states have laws specifically outlawing NFA items, including silencers, for hunting.

I don't know what the person's intent was in posting that link, but it kinda reminds me of those "Anarchist's Cookbook" type books...

Re Legality of silencers !

Hello members !

In many countries silencers are illegal !
What I write on my website is a warning ,re silencers.

All the best

birgirunar

My website

Tactical Innovations is a good manufacturer. They make allot of useful products. As for the condoms, well nothing wrong with diversifying.

I own both a TAC-16 and an older TAC-62.

Here is the TAC-16

Ultra-Varmint_TAC-16.jpg

Might look into the Yankee Hill Machine Mighty-mite .22lr can. Around $200, lifetime warranty, able to be disassembled for cleaning.

A gentle reminder to all - --

This might be a good time to recall the basic rules of this forum. You may see them HERE.

Please be reminded that there are some rather unreasonable laws and regulations concerning NFA items, but the bottom line is, unless and until the law is changed, we have to live with what's currently on the books. Any writing which can be construed as advocating violation of the law is NOT welcome. Any post that even looks that way will be removed without warning. Any person who does so twice will need to find some other place to post.
Enough said.

Johnny Guest
TFL Staff
NFA Guns and Gear moderator

Despite selling camo condoms,Tactical Innovations sells a good .22 silencer. Several of my friends have them & I'm very impressed by them. I've no experience with any of their other products.

I've been running a Knight's QDSS on my M-4 for a little over a year with pretty good results. I am definitely getting a suppressor when I get back to the States. The fouling is something else, though. Worse than blanks. I've been looking at mating a surefire suppressor to a LWRC PSD (8" barrel) for a home defense gun. The gas op rod looks a lot like the AK system, and those run a whole lot cleaner. Anyone else have experience with suppressing a LWRC or anything in the AK family?

Perhaps the condoms are intended to be used on the barrel of one's rifle and not one's gun. :D Especially if they are cheap. ;)

OK
First one has to look at the platform that the suppresser is going to be mounted. Semi / Full / bolt action. I have two suppressers, and one SBR. I am getting ready to SBR another AR. I bought the AAC Pilot for my pistol but it works great on my 10/22:D. I bought an AAC M4-1000 for my AR-15 in 5.56 Nato with 10.5 inch barrel. I went with quick connect mounting system. I am getting ready to SBR another AR-15 but in 9mm. I will buy the AAC EVO9mm.This will have a 3 lug adapter, but also a booster and straight threads that way I can mount it to my AR/sig/Uzi and Glock. Suppressers are a very slippery slope to go down. Once you start shooting suppressed you must have all your guns that way:D. The biggest advice I can give is to do research and find a dealer in your area. If he is worth a damn he will have weapons you can shoot. I like AAC because of the warranty and customer service. Plus my dealer sells the below MSRP. So I say go for it

If YOU are building a suppreser than you fill out a ATF Form 1 if you are going to buy a suppresser from the manufacturer or a dealer than you fill out a ATF Form 4 both of these will cost you 200.00 to join the club. Remember that the ATF concider a suppresser just like a firearm. All I can say is check your state and local laws and go the trust route it is a hell of a lot easier and less BS.
Luke

Back