Show me your suppressor!

not mine but amazing what people will put on there photobucket page.

That mousepad appears to be a book.. more disturbing than the red stain would be the kid's index finger.

I'm surprised nobody has posted a photo of a potato stuck on the end of a revolver.

AAC 762-SD 7.62
GemTech Multi-Mount 9MM
GemTech G5 5.56/.223
Tactical Solutions Casscade 22lr

TacSolCasscadeandAAC762SD003.jpg

Pistols005.jpg

LibertySilencerShoot6.jpg

TacSolCasscadeandAAC762SD005.jpg

AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MO (with C&R), MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA (bans use), WV, WI and WY.

Ranb

I finished my Sandusky Silent Destroyer

I wanted to protect the tube on my TD Silent Destroyer so I made a tube sock. I then figured I wanted some art on the tube. I figured that using Sandusky the Cougar would be an excellent bit of word play. (It's a lot funnier if you know and follow the comic.) It's my absolute favorite online comic. I sent John, the artist, an email and he made me some line art. With some contact paper and other supplies. I now have some cute artwork on my 77/44 and have the outer tube well protected from dings and scratches. I am quite happy with how it turned out.

Here is the comic. It's on hiatus right now though, but you can read the archive. Very good stuff. http://sandusky.comicgenesis.com/

SanduskySD.jpg

Yes I'm a big Sandusky fan. How can you tell?

SanduskySDTubeClose.jpg

Here's a closeup of the artwork. Sandusky is on the right and Bunker is the character on the left.

SanduskySDAction.jpg

Shot of the action. Yes that is a Russian designed POSP scope on top. I LOVE that scope. Someone needs to make one that mounts on Weaver rings.

Here is one strip from the comic.
20090907-Small.jpg

Back