Shoulder Holsters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a push dagger mounted horizontally behind the mag pouch with the grip mounted right alongside the side of the pouch so that it looked like part of the pouch? Would be easily accessible to either hand.

Thats the fun part Rob.
There are so many good choices, it would actually be hard to make a bad one.

------------------
Kodiac
Kenetic Defense Institute
kodiac@hotbot.com

I've been lurking on this site for a while and have watched it grow. Everything that's been said of Shoulder rigs is true. They are very comfortable for driving. And do have a place as part of an overall concealment plan. I own M/D ENTERPRISES and have been making Holsters for a while now. I work in Leather not Kydex and would be happy to discuss the merits of one type of concealment over another.
[gratuitous advertisement deleted by Staff]

....Mark

------------------

[This message has been edited by Staff (edited 12-26-98).]

Welcome, Mark! I'm jlmorga on Shooters, but this is my online home now.

Guys - I don't have any of Mark's holsters, but I've heard very good things. He's been very helpful to posters on Shooters. I hope to get one of his holsters soon (for the Makarov I plan to get at the next gun show) so I'll have more than second hand info.

Mark,
Welcome aboard. Do you make a leather shoulder harness? What I’m thinking is combining a quality leather harness with a Kydex holster and mag carrier. By the way I’m in the market for a good shooting belt…

Rob,
I was working on a system that rotates out of the vertical position towards the horizontal on the draw. I think that it will work well providing the extra concealment that you want while not loosing any speed on the draw. Have you narrowed your search on the knife …and have you decided on gun side or mag side for the knife.

BTW … The only reason I’m still up is that I just finished putting together two bikes, a basketball hoop, a golfing gator and a bunch of other things. Just winding down before a long winters nap.

Merry Christmas Ya’ll

I'm still up to.
I ordered the Cetan Tanto point from Rob Simovich, but I have been told by several people that you work with some talented fellows in the knife dept. If I read your plan right, the sheath part will swivel, and therefor be detachable? If that is the case, build me the first one for a Glock 23 and a Knife of your choosing. Send me a couple options in Email and I'll pick one. A guy can never have too many toys, right?
(less than 3.5 inches, for sure. preferably $120 or less)

------------------
-Essayons

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 12-25-98).]

Yes ... that should be doable. I will coordinate with you on the knife selection. I will try to get some images scanned of a few blades that I think will work well and I will post a link or e-mail you direct. Let me know what you think.

This thread is kinda long with the graphics, so I am starting a new one, now that we have moved on to the next phase with the holster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back