SHOT Show Hype and Prediction thread

Been watching the coverage.

LOTS and LOTS of suppressors. Tons of AR parts, one or two weird pistols that are bound to flop (the Hudson H9 will be a failure) among lots of AR parts and accessories, NEW HANDGUARDS(!!!) my God, and people wonder why I like old guns. They're actually interesting!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG... skip to 11:00... .380 ACP Single Action revolver built on either the Uberti replica 1849 or 1862 Pocket frame. If these are convertible to .36 cap and ball by changing the cylinder and barrel, I MUST HAVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXEQuobnxg

Oh, and Mossberg is offering some 12 gauge with a 14 inch barrel and this crazy small pistol grip, but who cares about that.

omg omg omg omg omg omg... Skip to 11:00... .380 acp single action revolver built on either the uberti replica 1849 or 1862 pocket frame. If these are convertible to .36 cap and ball by changing the cylinder and barrel,

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ......thats so awwwwwsoooome!!!!!!!!!!!

If you watch thru to the 2nd video, the media day video. How about that Standard Manufacturing SAA? That looks pretty sweet. And their 25 acp derringer thing is kinda strange

That .25 derringer might be a "machine gun" according to the ATF. Not that I care, the thing is worthless compared to the other pocket pistols out there now. The derringer would have been cool... if it was 1981.

Back