shooting in intersection with standing traffic. Any thoughts?

Why ask? because some people would have tried to intervene. curious about it. any of the people there could have drawn a gun and started shooting at the guy with the gun. It wouldn't be smart. I wouldn't, you wouldn't, but I am curious as to how many people who post here would have.

I'm not sure why you made your drooling comment.

That is also self-evident. Look, if you posted a video of folks setting themselves on fire would you ask if others would?

I would hope that anyone on TFL who carries a gun, would have the intelligence to know that intervention is flat out stupid.

Don't intervene or take action unless there is a threat to you or your family.

There is no obligation on your part as a private citizen to intervene or to take action. Don't try to be a HERO.

You take action and something bad goes wrong, like you wound an innocent person then your up the creek without that paddle.

There is an old saying out there, be a good witness.

How on earth would you, seeing that erupt beside you in an intersection, have any idea HOW to intervene? Who's the victim? What precipitated it?

sounds like a pretty good reason to stay out of it

Quote:
How on earth would you, seeing that erupt beside you in an intersection, have any idea HOW to intervene? Who's the victim? What precipitated it?
sounds like a pretty good reason to stay out of it

Exactly, how do you know who the bad guy is.

The video also serves as a solid reminder of who you might be dealing with if you allow yourself to get caught up in road rage.

I didnt read but only a few posts so maybe this has been covered.

There used to be a rule about driving in traffic. When getting stopped aat a light staayback so thagt you can see the tires on the vehicle in front of you. Then you can probably manuever out of the danger unless it is a 3 laner and you are in the middle.

Back