shooting games?

ATPBULLETS

What are some fun shooting games for pistols...
Always liked shooting at floaters in the pond....looking for something new to practice with handguns...
Tks.

Make paper dart boards, and replace darts with bullets

Play H-O-R-S-E, and replace a basketball with again, bullets

I do both of these often with buddies, and it's a great time.

Memory is pretty fun. Get either a legitimate Memory deck, or 2 regular playing card decks, put them face down and play just like you would a regular game, except you are shooting the 2 cards that you pick. It is challenging in so many ways.

Empty shotgun hulls or larger .44 Mag and up pistol brass makes for good fun when trying to test for accuracy. Coke cans and soup cans work well, just simple stuff.

Gun Games

Hello all,
Something that you can do is take Golf Balls and empty shotgun hulls to the range and set the balls on top of the empty hulls at varying distances and try to shoot the hull out from under the ball.:D

Another thing to do is shoot the balls off of the hulls, and if your ball goes up a hill, then shoot the balls as they roll back down the hill:D

This is even more fun with levers, bolts, and pump action .22 rifles.

Happy shooting
Scott5

well lets see. usually on labor day a bunch of family and in laws go out to the middle of nowhere and camp for the weekend. there are a lot of trees around our campsite which grow pine cones in great big bundles... debundling them is pretty fun.

there is also range poker as has been stated.

often times I'll play horse with my family using steel "dingers" at various ranges.

We do golf. Shoot at golf ball it keeps moving farther and farther away with each shot. First one to miss loses that round

We shoot battleship, darts, golf, and poker all on paper targets. I didn't see this mentioned, sporting clays are a blast to shoot with pistols

Back