Shoot at what!?

John G:

Black ones, perchance?

------------------
A vote for the lesser of two evils is still a vote for evil.
Vote Libertarian - For A Change.

My favorite is cans of chalk-based utility marking paint. If hit with a .22, down by the bottom of the can, they will often fly like a rocket! :)

If you hit one with a centerfire rifle (especially a .30 cal) they explode, and sound like a howitzer :)

Being chalk based, the "paint" is biodegradable...and the bright orange, red, and yellow splashes look cool, too! After a week or so, and a couple of good rains, you are able to repaint the landscape...its a fresh "canvas" every time ;)

Like Paintball, only explosive :) :) :) :)

Anything filled with water, especially soda cans and paint cans. I am gonna go into a woods by my house where there are some old derby cars. AR-15, 30 round mag, he he he.

------------------
Don't turn around, uh oh oh, der kommisar is in town, uh oh oh!

prairie dog's
they have that look in their eye's just b-4 you pull the trigger

save the tree's
what are you going to build your house out of
meat?

Josh D: That reminds me of the oddest form of brush-cutting I've ever seen. Seems my friend M. Petty wanted to cut down a small (9" to 10" trunk) post oak tree on his private range. He got out 2 30-rd mags and a 40-rd mag, and proceded to unload them from an M-16 on full auto from a good, oh... inch distance. Down came the tree.

Seems like a saw would've been cheaper...!

I once saw someone shoot a head of lettuce. Turn the lettuce so that the core(the bottom) faces the shooter. This presents about a one to two inch target. Miss the core and nothing much happens. Hit the core and the head of lettuce (or cabbage) explodes into hundreds of confetti-like pieces.

I am the guy who gets to gather up all the garbage at our local rifle range. I have seen TV sets, old computers, lawn mowers and even a sink (yeah a kitchen sink) blown full of holes. I have also gatherd up countless milk jugs, paint cans, and the like. I sure wish folks would gather up their trash when they leave.

Try this one...Fill an old paint can with water then place a quarter under it with a frim base under the quarter like a piece of plywood. Shoot the can and watch the water fly. A perfect imprint of the quarter will appear on the bottom of the can...kinda cool.

Here's a page for a few folks that are few croutons short of a salad; The Home Appliance Shooting Website

http://www.csn.net/~dcbenton/has.html

They've obviously had this discussion before and grew bored with jugs, cans, or phone books.

------------------
Ron

Detroit Area Chapter
Terra-Haute Torque & Recoil Scoiety

Sameshot: So THAT'S why small planes have been going down lately.

Chevy suburbans and black helicopters. And AOL CDs - I have hundreds I think.

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited August 03, 1999).]

Back