Shiny Handgun Photo Thread

I love WC145's gun... I want to build an Officer's like that someday. Maybe with less melt treatment tho.

Morgo, if you ever want to part with that beautiful Beretta Steel, you just let me know.

Thanks. Clark's did their Meltdown Package on it back in '98. A couple of years ago I had Dietrich's Gunsmithy refinish it, they did the polish and blue, the barrel crown, front strap checkering and a few other little things.

alienbogey, that is exactly the gun I'm looking for and the most beautiful 1911 ever. Did you royal blue it? I was under the impression that they all were black oxide, and weren't nearly that shiny looking. Or is there some secret addition that I'm not aware of?

uzy2u8e9.jpg

Ruger security six

Kinda shiny ;):
I call this photo "44 and 1/2"
attachment.php

The one on top is one of my more accurate handguns. The little one: Not so much :rolleyes:.

Best,

Will

Not sure if this will qualify as shiny enough. Its a basic stainless steel Ruger Security Six, .357 Mag with 4" barrel and adjustable sights, Pachmyer Presentation grips round it out.

Rob

Not sure if this will qualify as shiny enough.

It's cool, Rob. When I started this thread, I anticipated some of you would like to show off your stainless and polished blue babies- so I worded the title carefully.

The shinier the better, however :)

Back