She's Outa There!

I would like to ask these candidates:
"Okay - WHERE CAN YOU BUY A MACHINE GUN OR SAWED OFF SHOTGUN here in America? WHERE can Kid go buy an UZI MACHINE GUN across the counter? JUST WHERE IS THIS STORE?"

No - Really - where is it? I want to buy these too!

I am kidding...
These jerk offs are uninformed and dont care to be otherwise and only cater to the masses of ignorant sheople.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

"Sheople" right on G. Were I to vote for a female I would want a girl like Vasquez from Aliens.

"Let's Rock!"

[This message has been edited by oberkommando (edited October 21, 1999).]

I followed her career for a really long time and really hoped she would take a shot at Prez someday, always with the caveat that I'd have to see her positions just like anybody else. I respected her tough methods of running the organizations she was involved with and really thought she could make a good Prez, esp when considering Geraldine Ferraro for instance. I would more likely support her than her hubby, as well.

Her comments on guns sank her to the bottom as far as I'm concerned, and her blaming everything on "money" (woulda been a different story if SHE had the 50 mil, I guarantee it!) eliminates any possible recovery in later years, at least for me.

I heard on the radio that her "camp" is hoping that GWB will choose her as his VP candidate.

Say it isn't so...

CMOS

------------------
Join GOA, NRA and vote.

Back