Semi-auto shotguns

You're entitled to your opinion...but I think the quality of all of the CZ shotguns are highly questionable...( based on what I see...)...

Affordable is relative....if the gun won't hold up and perform with good maintenance for at least 25,000 shells...( and I don't care if that 25,000 shells is in 2 yrs or 20 yrs...)...is it affordable / or just junk ??

Water-Man had the perfect first question:
That depends on exactly what you consider to be affordable.
The next logical question is: Why do you want an auto-loader -- what do you plan on doing with it? If you just want to look at it, then any gun will do. ;)

Picked me up a nice Remigton 11-87 premier 12 gauge awhile back for $400 out the door. That to me is affordable. I figure it'll bust clays, birds & bunnies untill I put some money together for a maple Citori that's calling my name. Haven't had much time to shoot it yet but being my first autoloader I FREAKING LOVE IT! It's a pussycat to shoot.

I would go with Mossberg. I have the 930 semi auto, with about 2500 rounds through the barrel and no misfires. But you have to keep them clean.:):)

Well my ATI has some issues the first 15-25 rounds. Some FTE, and a few jams. But after that I had no issues-- just break in glitches?
I put about 110 variety rounds through it. Overall, I'm very happy with it.

I agree with Dreaming100straight. As an 930DC owner/shooter, I understand what Dreaming is saying. However, the OP has already purchased, so thats that.

Back