Seecamp or Guardian?

As I've said before, I will definitely get a P32 IF they last the test of time. It is a little too soon to say it is a great pistol. If everything goes okay for the next year, then you can tell us how great it is...

Until then, I'll happily keep carrying my Guardian. If I got the chance to buy a Seacamp cheaply I'd get it in a heartbeat!

ACP and others interested;

This just in...."Just received word from Arkansas(!) that my LWS380 piece is now on the newsstands in the March Petersen's Handguns."

Bold text added by poster.

------------------
Schmit, GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

now that the Seecamps are in I need to make a desision. Cost really is'nt a factor and I know about the Seecamps strictly silvertip diet. What have been your experiances both positive and negative...

>>Get the Seecamp. I have 3; the original .25 and two .32's. They are both reliable and simple. The key thought with respect to the concept of *firepower* that is so bandied about is this: Firepower is *not* the caliber of the weapon--it's whether or not you *have* a weapon on you in the first place! The Seecamp is carried daily, with absolutely no printing, and it is phenomenally well made. Get one, carry it (preferably without a round in the chamber, suggestions to do so from the manual notwithstanding) and have yourself some daily firepower.

HKMark23,
In your post you said that "cost really isn't a factor". Do what I did, purchase them all. :) Then, whenever you need a nice little .32 for your pocket, just pick one!

Will

------------------
Mendacity is the system we live in.

Buy a Seecamp today for $650.00, sell it in two years for $650.00.
Buy a Gardian today for $400.00, sell it in two years for $200.00. Enough said!

David ... thanks for the information and the links.

I quickly read throught the article on the new LWS 380 in Handguns March issue. Two things quickly caught my eye. Number one was the retail price - $850, and the second thing - availbility was 2002. A long wait based on their current production speed and when was the last time you saw a Seecamp for retail price ($450 I believe)?

Mark

------------------

Back