Seacamp 32?

I was going to add that there's a 10-rd factory mag available for the P32.

I couldn't post my pic (again) so I went to ebay to borrow another pic of a Kel-Tec 10-rd mag, and was shocked to see that they're running for around $90. Seems like they were around $30 when I bought mine.

Never shot a Seecamp, but I do own and carry a Keltec P32. It has been faultless in operation, and it’s accuracy is only hampered by the minuscule, vestigial sights.
Mine is loaded with some S&B military FMJ loaded to euro spec, so a pretty hot load as 32ACP goes.
I used to carry a P3AT, which I still own…but I much prefer the P32.

Never got to evaluate a Seecamp but have a P32 and an NAA 32.

Both are reliable; maybe the P32 recoils slightly less but weighs less.
Both fill the Seecamp nitch well.

Free Seecamp

My pal Sammy lost his out of his coverall pockets while working in his back 40 acres. We LOOKED, hard, to include using a metal detector.....No joy:(. He's since sold out and moved to town. That pistol is still out there.......

Still spreading a bit of my enjoyment of my Seecamp .32, made some grips for it a few years back out of some C-Tek aluminum resin composite material. Looks a little better than the factory black grips and adds a bit of personalizing to it.

lws32ctek857.jpg

lws32ctek863.jpg

lws32ctek860.jpg

I have 2 Milford .32s and a Milford .380.

I love all 3. The .380 is an amazing little gun. 7 rounds of Federal HST as fast as you can pull the trigger.

The .32s are the same. They have all been flawless. I have several hundreds of rounds through each of them.

I carry the 380 in my pocket regardless of what is on my belt.

I like nice things. The Seecamp is my idea of a perfect ultra concealable pocket gun.

Rolex or Timex? Make your pick. My P32 sits in a drawer.

Have you thought about . . .

Have you thought about a Kel-tec P3AT? I have one and have slipped it into the pants, or jacket pocket of a suit multiple time (In a pocket holster, of course.) They are very concealable and give you just a touch more fire power that the 32. Might be worth looking at one.

Life is good.
Prof Young

Have you thought about a Kel-tec P3AT? I have one and have slipped it into the pants, or jacket pocket of a suit multiple time (In a pocket holster, of course.) They are very concealable and give you just a touch more fire power that the 32. Might be worth looking at one.

Life is good.
Prof Young
Nothing wrong with a P3AT but there is a noticeable disparity in size, therefore concealability, between the two pistols. Sometimes tiny is the answer too. What is really amazing is that the .380 Seecamp is the same size as the .25acp and .32 acp models.

I had a Milford gun 30 years ago when they were rare and expensive. Thought it was a great pocket pistol but sold it at a profit and never looked back. Have had several P32s by Keltec and think they are a lighter and more reliable design but the size of a Seecamp is a valid argument.

I like pocket guns. of these I only have the LWS. nothing wrong with the others, they just lose some charm and get traded off.... I'd get another KT P32 one day.

Attachments

• 95481210_2624448497826748_891059775226249216_n.jpg
    95481210_2624448497826748_891059775226249216_n.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19
Back