Scenario: Subway

Does anyone here remember the brave americans who fought the highjackers in 911 and prevented the plane from hitting the whitehouse?

You mean United Flight 93? The plane that carried only 40 passengers and crashed in a wooded area 80 miles southeast of Pittsburgh? The one that was shot down by F-16s when it was over an area that would ensure the fewest casualties on the ground?

The point is you don't know 100% and thats why the hyperbole is just a waste of time. There is more to life then carrying a gun or shooting someone, thats what the terrorists do..... :rolleyes:

why, i'd wrap my ninja-cloaking, umm, cloak around me so i'd be 'invisible' and then i'd put my ninja-wallcrawling-boots on and i'd stalk the guy while covertly transmitting live video/audio over my ninja-video/audio-transmitter-unit-3000 to local law enforcement (they have a channel that i feed right into, i'm so tactical it hurts).

then i'd use my special-super-secret decoder ring to recieve my orders on what to do. i am skilled in using ninja-cutting-instruments (you non-ninjas call them 'knives') and can fillet anything that moves (except salmon, i just can't get clean cuts through the flesh of a fish, that must not be a genetic trait to us aleuts). or i can use my knowledge of ninja-touch (some call it the 'vulcan touch') to paralyze the suspect long enough to plant a ninja-mini-explosive-suppository with just enough timer for me to get out its range.

did i mention that i'm so tactical it hurts?

Hey Spiff,

Thats a better scenario then most of the others and about as plausable. Here's an idea for all you frustrated superhero wannabies, go buy some Osama targets and shoot them at the range and get all your angst out, that'll save some poor doofus's life who wears bulk :D y clothing.

Yeah...I like the Ninja thingy too!! See, I got annoyed with the whole idea of people losing their minds over being paranoid about bus bombings and such...so I started the New Scenario: Subway thread...meaning for it to be a joke, add levity and poke fun at those who come up with bizzare scenarios etc. However I got berated for it. Whatever!!

Who here can ID a bomb on sight? I doubt they're made of rows of dynamite (correct me if I'm wrong). Let the cops know, sure, but please don't just start shooting until you hear "I have a bomb" or similar. It seems more likely that it is an off-duty LEO/Security/Mall Ninja that felt like wearing their ballistic vest on the way home "just in case".

Ok, let's put aside the bulky jacket and say it's a guy in a business suit with an attaché case that you think is too big and he's acting nervously and even though it's August, you think he's sweating just a bit too much...
Sorry, just my comment on absurd, paranoid scenarios.

Ok, let's put aside the bulky jacket and say it's a guy in a business suit with an attaché case that you think is too big and he's acting nervously and even though it's August, you think he's sweating just a bit too much...
Sorry, just my comment on absurd, paranoid scenarios.

Poor guy probably just spent a few grand on guns and is dreading facing his wife...

Back