SCAM Warning - Federal Primer Shop

I ended up there in a search for primers too. Looked sketchy from the get go. every primer you would ever want at decent prices when everyone else was in the "notify me" stage yet. For ships and giggles I put some things in the cart and went to check out. Once I seen the payment options my suspicions were confirmed. I backed out of there as quickly as I could. Now if I would only hear sumthin' back from my buddy in Nigeria about those millions of dollars.........

what is fun on these sites is to put a couple of million primers or a few tons of powder in the cart, print a screenshot and leave it on the wife's desk for her to find. Just make sure to hide her carry pistol and change the combos on the safes, or you might get shot

Some of these scammers list a brick-and-mortar address, and it's interesting - as well as a good check on their bona fides -to take a look at it on Google Earth Street View. One that I checked on was simply a vacant lot, and another was a small ranch house in a regular residential subdivision.

On the plus side for me, I don't like Federal primers, so this is at least one I'm not likely to fall for.
I suspect others will understand but many of us LOVE to see posts like this. Absolutely, please do stick solidly to this, we love it.

Back