Savage 110

18" is good for me with arthritis in my hands, a replaced shooting shoulder, no bench rest and a bunch of other physical distractions. And I have to have a golf cart to go down range and set up and check targets...can not walk more than a few feet.

But I was not getting in to an "anybody is better" type of conversation.

Heck, put me back at 20 years old with my M14 and and ask Charlie (viet cong) if they they thought I was a bad shot.:rolleyes: You want to stand or lay 300 yds out in front of me:D?

Anyway, the 110 is a superb rifle for the OP and his needs. It should serve you long and well. Good luck.

18" is good for me with arthritis in my hands, a replaced shooting shoulder, no bench rest and a bunch of other physical distractions. And I have to have a golf cart to go down range and set up and check targets...can not walk more than a few feet.

But I was not getting in to an "anybody is better" type of conversation.

Heck, put me back at 20 years old with my M14 and and ask Charlie (viet cong) if they they thought I was a bad shot. You want to stand or lay 300 yds out in front of me?

Anyway, the 110 is a superb rifle for the OP and his needs. It should serve you long and well. Good luck.
I'd like to apologize. I misunderstood the post. I thought you were saying it was a 6MOA rifle at 300 yards. I didn't understand it was because of outside circumstances. I just didn't want the OP to think that's all the rifles could do.

That said, I'm not the best shot in the world so I certainly wouldn't get into a "who is better" argument with anyone. As long as your are having fun, that's all that matters.

Back