"Saturday Night Specials"

NOTE: THE VIEWS FROM THE PAST ARE NOT MINE NOR WERE THEY MINE AT ANY TIME:

Going a long time back a Saturday Night Special was a folding single bladed knife. Called that because the thoughts were the "N word"s used them on each other on Saturday night. The makers of these knives added a fish scaler blade with a hook disgorger and a small hook sharpening stone on the side, "Look, it is not a Saturday Night Special but a fishing knife." The term was then transposed to inexpensive revolvers for the same reason.

NOTE: THIS IS NOW MY THOUGHTS AND IDEAS:

Those making these idiotic laws do not really care if their "inferiors" die or not as long as they keep in power. Their inferiors include any one of a lower economic status, different education, religion, ethnic back ground or political leanings.

We have seen the improvement of the arms in criminal's hands as aresult of these type of gun laws and, to no small part, television and movies. They could not get their Rhom or Clerke or RG because of the GCA of '68 and moved up a notch in arms. Then movies and television started showing BG's using MAC 10's, Uzi's and what ever. The real BG's decided that they must be out of touch with the arms world if the reel BG's were using that stuff.

Enough, I'm getting p***ed.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Speaking of gangbangers arming themselves with good guns after SNS's are banned: I remember a few years ago, the first time I ever tried to search the internet (with AltaVista I think) for Glock-related sites, the number one web site returned by the search was some street gang's website - they called themselves Glock 3 or something like that. So apparently bangers are "into" quality firearms more so than in the past.

Thanks, Jim Keenan! Let's stay "on point" with the antis. That's one skill we can learn from Slick Willie.

Hey Paul; Sounds like your friend rode along
side of you during that midnight ride; yelling "The British Are Coming"? If you still have that trusty, rusty old piece
that you were carrying on that fateful
night; then possibly it could be sold
for the low sum of $18.95, depending
on condition of course?

Best Wishes,

------------------
Ala Dan

Actually in DC, 20 bucks will rent you a loaded gun from the local street corner provider

i think you pay a per shot expended return fee

Talk about Blockbusters

;(

dZ

I was going through my back issues of 'Guns & Weapons for Law Enforcement' and found a great article on the Hipoint M995 9mm. The writer had very good things to say about the rifle, including how accurate it was. He also said the rifle is currently being used by law enforcement in at least 5 states. I didn't know law enforcement agencies used 'Saturday Night Specials'?

Back