Saturday CHAT (Long)

Ok, I changed the lead in to :
"Welcome to Handguns,Rifles,Accesories"
A bit hard to get confused on what we're talking about now I should think.
Oh well, there's always the Claymores, pungi sticks & tunnel rats to keep 'em at bay ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/

Too bad I missed most of it this week, but then again I went CAS shooting. And we all know that shooting is more fun than talking about shooting. I should be back next week. Way to go guys!!

Hal, I checked the "Active Formus" list and think I am the only guy in the neighborhood with an Afro. I put in four glorious years in 1950s USN, joyfully wallowing in the dens of iniquity of pre-Castro Gitmo Bay (25c "Hatuey, the one-eyed Indian" beer and $2 companions). Later in the 80s, courtesy of an international oil company, I did the same in some pretty rough Venezuelan oil camps(I'm a slow learner). Therefore, I thought I was pretty worldly. Man, what an education that Acitve list provided! Yeah, maybe those types do deserve to get an elbow in the ribs, but the image it leaves can't help but hurt us. I think the changes made are good ones, without crimping the style of the original posters.

Hey, wouldn't it be great if some liberal politicians got a tip or actually stumbled into your chat room. They would get so pissed they would probably pass another law in your state. LOL!!!

The point here is think about what you joke about in public. If they can twist the truth to suit their needs what do you think they can do with stuff like this. The act of killing somone is not a happy sport. It's a last ditch effort to protect the innocent. If you think it is a funny game then maybe your more the problem than you are the answer.

------------------
"It is easier to get out of jail then it is a morgue"
Live long and defend yourself!
John 3:16

Only 23 hrs to go before the next "chat" session.... can't wait ! :D
If any of them Liberals find the Multi Chat rooms, I doubt they'd get past the:
Girls aged 12-16 & sex
Submissive Female Required
Slave Maid For You
Married & Flirting/Cheating
Le chat du SEX hard !!!
young boy wants older woman to have sex
Lesbian Chat - Women Only...Well DURH ! ;)
SUBMISSIVE FEMALE REQUIRED
Adult Bisexual
Men Who Wear Panties
FEMALE SLAVE CIRCUMCISION
HEADMASTER SPANKS GIRLS BOTTOMS
Welcome to lesbians on the loose chat
Boys 10-14 Masturbation
And "they" say gun owners are "Weird" ! :D ;) :(

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/

Back