Sarsilmaz SAR B6P?

Not really much to do outside of replacing the sights. I'm going to remove a little bit of material off the highest point of the front sight, and try to shift the rear over a little.
News at 11:00.

I've shot dozens(+?) of different pistols over the past 50 years, not to mention a multitude of rifles. I always use the sights the same way. If one mole sticks it's head out the wrong way it gets whacked.

CZ75 mags fit my compact model B6P; they stuck out about 3/8" beyond the grip. Good enough for range use and backup mags, and they are much easier to find. Not sure if they'll fit the full size though.

Look for Mecgar cz75b 17 and 19 round mags. Pretty certain they work in the B6P. I know they work in the K2P. I've seen ones with a blue follower and plastic base plate and that's where my experience ends. There is also a 17 round model with a black follower and metal base plate. I don't have any experience with that one, but it looks like the Sarsilmaz original magazine.

If you are talking about the B6P compact, I don't know if these will work. Should be good in the fullsize.

After a little more looking, the MecGar CZ75B ones with the metal baseplate and black follower are 16 rounders and I don't know if they'll fit or not.

Are these done for?

CDNN is selling them now at low prices and that is pretty good indication a gun is going away.

(yes, I know of the CM9 that replaced the K2, I'm wondering about the B6P)

I think I just got the last Sarsilmaz 9mm magazine in the Western Hemisphere, from Greg Cote.

My sight-adjusting efforts paid off. Shot out the center of a few targets today with 3 different brands of 9mm. Even mixed some JHPs and FMJs together in the same mag, but the B6P ate them all up. Very happy.

mec-gar cz75B mags fit the eaa sar b6p 9mm

Hello,
I just picked up my brand new eaa sar b6p 9mm from my FFL
on 12/22/2018.
I got it from CDNN for $219 + 9.74 shipping and insurance.
It only came with one 17 round magazine, so I ordered 2 17 round cz75b
mec-gar magazines and they do work.
I took the gun to the range when i firsrt got it and shot 50 rounds
with the original magazine because the other ones did not come yet.
It worked flawlessly.
I received the mec-gar magazines and took the gun to the range today, 12/29/2018
and shot 100 rounds and all magazines worked flawlessly. i shot each mag twice,
the last 2 mags only had 16 rounds each since i only had 100 rounds with me.
The mec-gar mags also hold 17 rounds and have a plastic(maybe polymer) base plate.
You can see the gun and the magazines here: https://imgur.com/a/fgLKZzR

I bought 1 of the SAR B6P handguns a few months back. It has been a solid performer. I got it because I have a CZ 75-SP01, Shadow. The CZ is my "race gun", as it came from the CZ Custom Shop, and then it went to CGW for final work over!!
My CZ mags fit it perfectly.

Back